All you have to do is just take your phone out of your pocket. We have made remote control so simple that now even a child can do it. An interface is available for Sunny Band operators now providing complete control of the robot. Our operators’ main job is to unleash Sunny’s incredible potential!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve now begun taking applications for the position of robot operator. Those who are interested can apply here on the website https://sunny.band/join/. While you’re thinking over whom you’d like to recommend becoming an operator for our robot, check out the other achievements we’ve made as of late!
- We’re putting together the first batch of devices. Stay tuned for news on the pilot tests set to start soon;
- Video bridge mode is now activated in which Sunny users will be able to talk to each other via the robots and take advantage of all the augmented reality possibilities that the robot provides;
- We’ve optimized the internal electronic scheme of the robot by adding an electronic board. This has substantially reduced the number of cables, which means greater mechanical reliability;
- Position tracking mechanisms have been added to the design. Now the robot can react and correct his operation in response to external influence;
- For electronics optimization, we’ve improved the hardware and software mechanism connecting the software and the mechanics;
- We’ve improved speech and active listening synthesis so the robot can better verbally interact with people;
- The Customer Development campaign is being actively developed and as well as pre-orders for small businesses via our LinkedIn channel. Do you think you’d like to give Sunny a try?;
- No doubt you’ve already met the characters of our cartoons! If not, be sure to subscribe to our robot blogs on social networks and read colorful stories on Sunny’s real-world benefits and possibilities. You’ll find out how the main character of the cartoon Sunny the robot helps the family solve problems.
There is one troubling update among this wave of good news. We’ve long since tried to keep our prices low, but it doesn’t look like we’re going to manage that. Now the price for the basic Sunny the Robot device has risen from $987 to $1,487. On the flip side, now an entire array of bonuses which we will tell you about later is included in the price. On top of that, we guarantee that we will honor the previous price for our earlier customers. Thanks to them for their support!